Most learning methodologies, that attempt to help us understand body language, are textual ot verbal.
Yet understanding and building body language skills is relative to how we visually interpret others and how others visually interpret us!
Body Language Cards will help you to:
- Discover the secrets of body language.
- Use that knowledge to make presentations better than ever.
- Get the job that you want.
- Determine how to differentiate between truth and lies in real time.
- Recognize when someone is attracted to you!
- Generate sexual and romantic interest in someone you desire.
- Portray confidence and command respect in any situation!
- Build a sense of trust!
“You never get a second chance to make a positive first impression”
Our bodies are capable of producing over 700,000 unique movements. We draw from those movements each time we communicate. The adage “actions speak louder than words” certainly applies to the way we interpret those actions when we’re interacting with others. As much as 90% of our communication at any job interview, public speaking engagement, negotiation, or even our romantic encounters are conveyed non-verbally.
The concept behind our body language cards was to translate those movements into a visual tool that would aid in creating targeted communications using brain studies introduced in the cortico-limbic theory. We want to help you educate your “thinking” brain (neo-cortex), using information that is already inherent in your “emotional” brain (limbic system).
Studies have shown that specific parts of the brain are activated when we respond to emotional body gestures; however, few of us are actually able to interpret these gestures in a way that allows us to understand others, to control our own body language, and to improve our communication skills.
So to help improve your:
- identification and understanding of body language
- interviewing techniques
- competitive advantage during negotiation
- inter communication skills
- skills in identifying when someone isn't being wholly truthful with you
- identification of when someone is attracted to you
- portrayal of confidence
- trust building skills
Buy your set of Body Language Cards and we'll ship them to you, at the special introductory rate of £27.52 (including shipping + VAT).
If you'd like to discuss having your own corporate identity, reflected in both the cards and packaging, then please